2. Strength: There are things that are broken right now that I don’t have the strength to fix. But I wish for the strength because whether I show it or not, I know how much they matter.
3. Peace: No, not the “on earth” kind, although I certainly wish for that too. This is the kind where you can go to bed at night and sleep, knowing you did your very best that day. The kind where you wake up in the morning and can look yourself in the mirror and know that you’re going to give it your all today too. The kind that hope brings.
4. Laughter: It’s been way too long.
5. Dreams come true: I have to admit that when Kelly nominated me to participate in this challenge, I was intimidated. If you go here: DeBie Hive you’ll see that Kelly’s wishes are thoughtful and meaningful. So my last wish is this: that Kelly and all the people who support me, in big ways and small, have their wishes come true.
Here are the bloggers I nominate to participate:
1. Follow me home . . .
2. Just a Little Nutty
3. Cassandra's Corner
4. Raising Reagan
5. The Sadder but Wiser Girl
Tag, you're it.