Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Stacy Sews and Schools.
1. Boy to his Mom: “Hey, it’s a look . . . all the Heisman nominees wear their hair like this.”
2. Boy to his Mom: “The Patriots won by HOW much?”
3. Boy to his Mom: “Alright, I’m up, but this better be important.”
4. Boy to his Mom: “I thought I said to hold all of my calls . . .”
5. Boy singing to himself: “I’m sexy and I know it . . .”
And now for something delicious, perfect for New Year’s Day breakfast:
Cinnamon Pumpkin French Toast with Cranberry Sauce
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Cinnamon Pumpkin French Toast with Cranberry Sauce©www.BakingInATornado.com
3 slices Cinnamon Cranraisin Pumpkin Bread, click HERE for recipe.
¼ cup milk
¼ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp vanilla
1 TBSP butter
2 TBSP Maple Syrup
1/3 cup Festive Cranberry Sauce, click HERE for recipe.
***NOTE: This recipe works best if you refrigerate the slices of bread before using.
*Whisk together the egg, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
*Slice the pumpkin bread into approximately ¾ inch thick slices. Cut each slice in half.
*Melt the butter in a skillet and allow to get hot.
*Individually, dip the pumpkin bread into the egg mixture, turn over to coat the other side and move to the hot pan.
*Fry until the bottom browns and starts to crisp. Turn and fry the other side.
*While the bread is frying, mix the maple syrup and cranberry sauce in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave just until warm. Start with 20 seconds, test and continue at 10 second intervals until warm.
*Remove bread from skillet, top with the cranberry sauce/maple syrup mixture and serve immediately.