Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Stacy Sews and Schools.
1) Little girl in front: “I could have had a V8.”
2) Little girl in front: “Oh no, how did I end up here with these clowns? I’m gonna end up a victim of friendly fire, I just know it.”
3) Boy in the front: “Damn, I can’t read the directions, how do you set this thing to stun?”
4) Girl in the back: “This thing is an air horn, right?”
5) Boy in the back: “I’ve been waiting for this my whole life, bring on the Zombies.”
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
And now for something yummy:
Pralined Snap Peas and Carrots
Enjoy your weekend!
Pralined Snap Peas and Carrots©www.BakingInATornado.com
8 oz snap peas,
8 oz baby carrots
1 oz chopped pecans
3 TBSP butter
1 TBSP brown sugar
1 TBSP honey
1 TBSP orange juice
Dash of salt and pepper
*Place snap peas and carrots in a microwave safe dish with a cover or cover with plastic wrap and poke a few holes in the top.
*Microwave until barely cooked but still crisp, approximately 1 ½ minutes.
*Place the butter, brown sugar, honey, maple syrup, orange juice, salt and pepper into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave 2 minutes. Mix and add in the pecans.
*Pour the sauce over the vegetables. Mix until all the vegetables are coated. Microwave one more minute. Mix again. Serve immediately.