Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by me:
“Engineer” to the guy laying on the tracks:
1. “You may be bigger but guess who’s smarter.”
2. “This’ll teach you to steal my cheerios.”
3. “Has this thing got turbo?”
4. “You should have known this day was coming when Mom bought me the train and you the tracks.”
5. “Let’s play Survivor Living Room.”
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
And now for something yummy:
Greek Pasta Salad
PS: My Greek Pasta Salad was featured on MSN Food and Drink: 11 Tasty BBQ Side Dishes on 5-22-15.
Greek Pasta Salad©www.BakingInATornado.com
Ingredients, pasta salad:
1 # tricolor rotini, cooked al dente and cooled in refrigerator
5 ounces grape tomatoes
½ cucumber, peeled, quartered and sliced
2 green onions, chopped
6 oz olives (black or kalamata), drained
4 oz crumbled feta
¾ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
¼ cup red wine vinegar
1 TBSP lemon juice
1 tsp dijon mustard
1 tsp crushed garlic
1 ½ tsp oregano
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
*Once the pasta is completely cooled, mix it in a large bowl with the other salad ingredients.
*Wisk the dressing ingredients for at least a minute, pour over salad ingredients and mix.
*Keep refrigerated overnight, stirring every now and then.