Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Momisodes.
1. Little Sister: Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas any more.
2. Big Sister: No problem, we can get home, I’ll just call Mom. There’s a cell tower nearby, right?
3. Big Sister to Little Sister: What are you looking at?
Little Sister: I’m watching out for Flying Monkeys.
4. Big Sister: What you need to be watching for is hot air balloons. That’s how you get home from the moon, right?
5. Big Brother to Little Sister: I sure hope you’re wearing your ruby slippers . . .
And now for something yummy:
BEST Meatball Subs
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
BEST Meatball Subs©www.BakingInATornado.com
8 French rolls or chunks of French bread
8 slices smoky provolone
2 # ground beef
½ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
¼ cup grated parmesan
1 ½ tsp minced fresh garlic
2 TBSP minced dried onion
¾ tsp seasoned salt
1 TBSP parsley
Homemade marinara Sauce, my recipe here: MY RECIPE HERE
*Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
*Gently mix together the beef, eggs, bread crumbs, parmesan, garlic, onion, seasoned salt and parsley. Form into 24 balls and place onto a baking sheet with a lip.
*Bake for 45 minutes.
*While the meatballs are baking, heat the marinara sauce and keep warm.
*Just before the meatballs are ready, slice and toast the rolls. Place a slice of provolone in each roll and wrap in tin foil to keep warm and melt the cheese.
*Remove the meatballs from the oven. With tongs, move the meatballs onto paper towels to dry the bottoms.
*Unwrap and open the rolls. Spread about 2 – 3 TBSP marinara over the bottom of each roll. Top with 2 to 3 meatballs, then another 2 – 3 TBSP marinara. Serve with more marinara for dipping.